Friday, June 8, 2007

I

am determined. This is an understatement of course, and I'm sure I sound like every other author who dreams large and accomplishes nothing. By my dreams and not a cycle of hesitating effort and then sudden surges of it. I don't think I will be incredibly successful- I know I will. Because I never stop working-and thinking of new things to do or try, techniques to consider, whether it be in art, music, the way I speak, humor, ways to improve my outlook even more, keep my authenticity consistent etc. I will be who I am, and I will succeed at everything I try, regardless of how many times I fail along the way. My goals will be met. The future is bright because I say it will be..........Jessie has made me realize everything that is beautiful and possible in this life. Without her my ambition would be at a standstill. I love her-and I will do anything to remain with her for the rest of my life. She has completed and improved on so many levels in so many varrying ways that it would be borderline impossible for me to delineate them all.

1 comment:

Allison said...

finally. Something inspirational. It is very refreshing compared to some of your darker material. Jacob you are very talented and I'm glad to see that you are determined to persue your dreams.

Don't lose site of your goals and what's important to you