Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Music, etc.

So-said album was half done, with the first CD of two complete. But being me, I went back and scrapped about eight songs which I'm likely going to replace- but fortunately I've already figured out the general tone and concept on the second CD and have figured out a couple songs for it thus far, and my friend said his label would distribute my music and so on as well. Between work, music, and school it's been exciting past couple of months. Although writing and music have esentially taken over my interests, I'm still psyched about my art class this upcoming semester.


More Later!

2 comments:

jm! said...

can't wait to here your music dude and i enjoyed reading the new writings below! we should chill over winter break! later man!

Jacob said...

Thanks man, and definitely! I'll get in touch with you.