Sunday, December 7, 2008

Old Piece of Writing

Called Lyric Step 1-I just finished a recording of it-might work on putting some instrumental with vocals...Time will tell-in the mean time, check it out.

Laugh out loud- I heart this carcass
She texted on her phone as her eyes gave a groan
Specks on her clone want her to cry and hone
The sucking skills
So fucking ill
Every verb and word must have leprosy
It’s absurd the curve that I’ve made
now that you’ve set me free
My body is a vessel of self-expression
Of haughtiness and hard-learned lessons
Of dabbling defenses and random slips of depression
So lets stand them, and man them up
So they can comprehend the end is a decomposing vine and not divine or a sign of a new rewarding staircase to climb
Haha! You cringe at the futility, but I laugh and flick it off
And I’ll sob behind the jaded lies just like you
Lust like you
We’re all the same crane tearing at our chicks, stripping a width of flesh as we encircle our minds with mesh that tears out our verbal skills
Herbal thrills is what I prescribe for you my friend
Lets tell tales of tragic turns in which a man had a sexual burn so he put it out
By making-her put out
Saying the word bitch makes you a misogynist
What about ass, shit, and fuck or are those too erogenous
Too open to interpretation
Excuse me as I pop the fuck out of your ego’s inflation
Because if it’s not overblown then it’s not intriguing
Which is why I’m sighing happily as you’re leaving
Get on board or get nailed to it

No comments: