Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Done

I want my innocence back!!!
I wanna weep in the corner
with this damned jaded nature in my eyes
I feel I've earned more
I feel I've learned more than this- cyclical thoughts so pitiful
I'm not happy as this scarecrow
straw under my skin
straw in my heart
straw over those same deprived eyes..
But the innocence leaves me defenseless.....
Let me feel what I wish! just walk away! since when did you become my coroner!?!
I've crammed so much filth into this eraser that
beauty is digusting
And corruption is gorgeous
I've concealed what you yearned for
But no more
no more
And I died as this scarecrow
dead leaves and straw bundled in my blood
I breath but you saw how I mumbled through the mud
Dripping down my chin.
And you backed away so petrified
At the sight that met your eyes
so just.
Let me feel what I wish!
Let me walk away!!
Let me be be your coroner!
Let me feel you walk away!!

No comments: