Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Oil Change

I'm currently blogging from the AAA car servicing center off of Pisgah Church Road. On the way back from Jessie's house last night(I love her) my oil light began blinking repeatedly which alarmed me(I've never had that light come on, thought it seems strange that this would bother me more than the omnipresent dull light beneath my spedometer screaming 'MAINTENINCE REQUIRED', but my dad said it was nothing I needed to worry about, though considering his abilities to prioritize wrongly I wouldn't be surprised if the Honda burst into flames next time I turn the ignition.....Anyway time to end this run on sentence----Or is it? I tried to call Graphica to let them know I'm going to be late but I'm assuming no one is there yet....I mean you can't really expect people to be at work more than a half hour before their set to. Unless you're one of those frighteningly overbearing employees who smiles at everything from getting a raise to finding out you unintentionally ran over your own mother while intoxicated. I think too much-well let me qualify that. I don't think too much. My OCD thinks too much. The whole 'You are not your illness concept comes to mind' I'm so fatigued. I need to sleep well tonight to make up for the advancing problem of my sleep debt. I feel like an army of invisible trolls are moonwalking on my forehead with giant boots. Not the most serious of comparisons but it will do for now. The interesting thing is that based on my behavior around the Perkins they would likely deduce that I always act that sporadically. I'm not even slightly as spastic when it's just Jessie and I-I only act like I don't have any common sense(for the most part) When there are other people around the two of us-or if I'm with others on my own. Hanging out with Jess is always such a festive, joyous ocassion-And spending time with others is uninvolved, bland experience. We're both aware of this- I just felt the need to articulate it in writing. Also, I'm still wondering why I begin to feel such pain when

No comments: