Sunday, September 9, 2007

Thoughts

You push you exert
Until your mind is hurt
You’re convivial-just like me
You concern yourself with what’s tragic and trivial
just like me
Staring at a friends corpse
Elicits threads of their end and a raping remorse
Explicit in my head-bare dividends of scraping discourse
Estranged with how his existence became extinguished
After blazing so strong so long
Auriferous pupils of peripatetic nature
Analyze that the due pills pair me with something that dares to be pathetic
I’m nearly resigned to being an objet trouvé
I’m fear that I’m inclined to be a can of blue aerosol spray
Corroding my surroundings while diminishing myself
Imploding in what the sound brings while envisioning a shelf
All the while pondering the terrifying inevitability of my health

No comments: