Friday, September 28, 2007

New Chapter

Blocked-barricaded
thoughts stocked up but still so dated
final freedom jilts the still jaded
And it feels so lambent
As I wake for the sake of positivity
A break I take although people preach of a whole soul
I hope As I drown myself in a liquid kaleidoscope of rope....
The coarse convulsive compulsive nature
of the human handling
of the temporary titillations
of this short solace from death.
what a frozen night out on the town
A small bride in a gown
A stalled dive into the ground
The city is littered is littered with sordid salutations
Rethinking connections only leads to loss
I see slinking confections of those bleeding moss
Hit me til the lit spit spurs spasms of morbid mastications
Build it on construct and innovate the upscale
Fill the strong with aqueducts of funds and create hate for the sluts that wail
In the pockets the gutters the feathered filth of this shattered sailboat that sets sail
Morale’s at an all-time low
My misused modicums of mockery
Pierce every security, comfort, solace that you misunderstand miserably
Mislaid militancy migrated at a memorable rate and you can’t ignore the bitter sea
Sure-have some counsel a few aggravated allusions and a pinch of an enthusiast enshrouded in a clouded doubted conscious state of a monstrous lake which inhales shale and all caught in it’s windpipe dims the light of the fire in his bones as well fall inside the fish we conspire to moan and we fall with bits of nostalgia onto moss-laced misplaced flotsam and as I look at all the dead I wish I had caught them instead I just fought them ponder what all the lead brought them, then I realize the essential eugenics never seem to end, As black swallows the wreckage, I follow everything I let live or give down a gravel trail-driven mad to sail all while inside this leviathan whale, fighting the right to spin another tale, as I rail against order and become a slave to it, as I flail in disorder and my lungs notice the stave you flicked, and laagered lampreys latch onto my Achilles, I haven’t finished many thoughts but I’d say it’s time to seal these.

No comments: