Tuesday, October 16, 2007

....................

Friendship is what occurs when two strangers find a common enemy at least in some instances
Pain isn’t a hindrance in my life-a catalyst is a more fitting label
I teeter between being incredibly empathetic and nauseatingly nihilistic
And as I tell a truth, my mind slithers serpentine satisfying an underhanded altruism
The exploitative element is alive and well
I’m an automated being and I’ve become a shell
Believe it or berate it-this is the me I’m entertaining right now
Violence
Provided means the people are delighted
Peace bores the masses
The best opinion is one
That clashes
Originality as part of
A larger authenticity
Now if that isn’t individualistic
Redundancy
Then I don’t know what could be
Your prayers
Declare
A synthetic attribution
To a
Pathetic
Conclusion
That we are
But branches
Of a god
That blanches
In the face of a fact
Counseling options to my left
An apathetic disposition to my right
The center is contentment
The center is happiness


Waiting for a proof
Just one little statement
Waiting for something that won’t refute
The unjustifiable allure



You stuck the needle in my arm
Are ya all right ?
Do ya need to lie down?
You and that foreign charm
I clutched that stress globe
Like it was life itself
The needle tunneled in my vein
Are ya alright?
Do ya need to lie down?
Do ya need to die down?
To cry sound from those instruments
To defy the ground as you race right towards it
I want to tear the bark of your blessed eyes so badly
But you refuse
You resist
You insist
That I just wish
For something for myself but in the context of another
Isn’t that the silent accusation that everyone clenches?

No comments: