Sunday, April 22, 2007

Helix Enigma

originally-it was just a random combination of words....But now that I think about it it represents me to the fullest extent. I am incredibly complex like a dna helix, and I am always spiralling towards something without knowing what, the helix is like a neverending staircase, filled with belabored details of my personality traits combined with the fact that I am enigmatic and impossible to figure out. I am a vortex of change and chaos, and mysterious simultaneously.

3 comments:

Allison said...

that's intense

of course the difference between you and a helix is that you are constantly changing while your DNA is always the same.

it's the road map of everything that is Jacob except the street of experience

...

ok i admit, that was a really lame metaphor that doesn't make much sense

Allison said...

does anybody else know that this is where your myspace name came from?

Jacob said...

About three do.