Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Inside My Head

When all the sentences are disregarded
And all the assignments are completed
All the conversation over
and shadow falls over my house
and my head
I begin to understand the avarice for activity
That I’ve always had and always hold dear
Being idle
Is the contradiction to a satisfactory survival?
Involvement is an exclusive engagement that brings me joy
Revolving tents full of contradictions whirl through my cerebellum
Evolving dented heat vents gyrating from the strain of my overused brain shudder at the over activity
Slow down haven’t you found that there’s nothing in the barbed wire crown?
The battle’s historic and you deplore it, but can you let it let go of you, or are you through with the hyperkinetic, the acrobatic telekinetic with yourself
Christ Jake-ease the disease, you know it won’t please
The price that the fake exceed with their social credit not something you would seize
You’re potential embodied
But you are a reluctant replica of what you wish to depict
This is a pungent plethora of a tryst that could make me sick

No comments: