Sunday, April 22, 2007

Struggling-------always-------Struggling

You’re a hammer in my hand-And I’ll use you as I wish
You’re a wrench in my belt loop and I’ll make you slide down every way which
I mean every which way
you’re a cortex of correspondence that I don’t want to acknowledge
Steam and levers covered brick
Smog like liquid rubber so thick
And the hammer’s teeth have fallen off now
I’m afraid you’ve lost your purpose
Like the president transferred back into time
Into some kind of burgess
Time doesn’t heal everything if you’re taking steps backward
Lie detector lines don’t feel anything-just stating what you lack the courage to wail
The argument’s so old-the hearts have gone stale

1 comment:

Allison said...

wow i really like where you said

"i'll make you slide down every way which
i mean every which way"


i don't know that phrase just caught my atention so i thought you should know

:)